In order to view an accurate amount of federal taxes owed, the client survey must be completed.
What's in this Article
- Engagement and Collections Analytics
- Edit the Amount of Taxes Owed
- Review Offer Breakdown
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Engagements
- Licenses: CRM
1. Click Tasks on the global navigation bar.
A panel will slide in from the left.
2. Click Engagements on the slide-in menu.
3. Click on an engagement name.
4. Select Collections in the Work column.
5. Choose Analytics.
The Analytics screen will load.
Edit the Amount of Taxes Owed
On the Analytics screen, an amount will show under Federal Taxes Due.
1. Click the edit icon next to the Federal Taxes Due number.
2. Type the adjusted amount in the textbox, then press Enter/Return.
- The adjusted amount will save.
- A notification will display in the bottom left corner notifying you that your changes have been saved.
Review Offer Breakdown
1. Click on Payment Plan to access a Payment Plan Breakdown.
2. Click on Currently not Collectable to access a Currently Not Collectable Breakdown.