What's in this Article
Send a Client Request from the Tasks List
1. To get started, log in to the mobile app.
2. Select the Tasks tab.
The Tasks tab opens by default when you log in.
3. Tap the Global Add Button.
4. Tap Request to open the Add Client Request card.
5. Input a Request Title.
Alternatively, use the Apply template option to add a pre-made Client Request Template to the request.
6. Select a Client to send the request to.
7. Edit Assignees if needed.
Teams & Roles: Teams & Roles can now be assigned to clients, tasks, subtasks, and client requests in the app. To learn more, visit the Explore Teams & Roles section of the Knowledge Base.
8. Add a Client Due Date.
9. If needed, select the Priority.
10. Include any instructions for your client in the Description box.
11. Set up a Client reminder to have an email reminder sent to your client according to the specified cadence.
12. Tap Create and send to send the request to your client.
Tap Create as draft to save the request as a draft and send it later.
Send a Client Request from a Client Record
1. To get started, navigate to a relevant Client Profile.
2. Tap on the Global Add Button.
2. Tap Request.
3. If needed, tap Apply Template to use a pre-made Client Request template.
- Tap the Template you want to use.
- To change your applied template, tap Change.
4. Enter any relevant client request information.
Required information fields have a blue asterisk.
5. At the bottom, tap Create and send to send the request to your client.
Tap Create as draft to save the client request as a draft and send it later.