Your tax professional may send you a document that requires signing. You can electronically sign a document from your mobile device by using the client portal application.
To get started, log into the Client Portal mobile application.
What's in this Article
- Complete an eSign Request on Mobile
- Complete an eSign Request with Secure Links
1. Navigate to the To-Do tab.
2. Choose an applicable eSign request.
3. Click View and sign.
4. Tap the Edit pencil to change your signature font.
Once you have selected a signature font, tap Use this signature.
5. After you have read and agreed to the document, tap Apply signature and agree.
6. Verify the document and tap Complete and send.
Complete an eSign Request with Secure Links
Alternatively, you do not have to be invited to the client portal in order to sign documents. Your practitioner may choose to send an eSign request through email, using secure links.
1. Navigate to the eSign request email from your practitioner.
2. Click eSign now
- Take note that the link to eSign will expire 30 days from the opening link.
- Under no circumstances should you forward this email.
3. Once the browser opens, click View and eSign.
4. Find the green My Signature field in the document.
5. Enter your signature in the Add Your Signature pop-up, then select Add signature.
6. Verify your signature and then click Send.
7. Once the file is successfully sent, you are good to go!