What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work; Generic Tasks
- Licenses: Workflow
There are two types of dates you can create in Canopy: a fixed date or a relative date. A fixed date is a static date based solely on the calendar selection.
Add a Fixed Date to Tasks
1. Click the Global Add Icon and then select Create Task.
Alternatively, you can navigate to the Tasks List and select a task to edit.
2. Click Select a date in the Due date field.
3. Select fixed date on the calendar popup.
Fixed date is selected by default.
4. Select a date from the calendar and click Add date.
Add a Date From the Tasks List
Dates can also be added directly from the task list. To get started, navigate to the Tasks List.
1. Click on one of the in-line date options.
2. Select either a fixed or relative date using the date selector pop-out.
For more information on relative dates, refer to its help article.
3. Click Add fixed date or Add relative date.