Canopy's mobile app enables you to view contacts and files from your preferred mobile device. Logging into this app for the first time will require some extra verifications in order to confirm your identity. After the initial login, you will be able to set a pin code or certain biometric identifiers to make logging in more efficient.
What's in this Article
- Log in to Canopy Mobile
- Canopy Mobile First Login
- Verify Your Account for Mobile
- Complete the Login
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Engagements
- Licenses: CRM
App Download Links:
Canopy Mobile First Login
You will be able to pair your Canopy account with your preferred mobile device after downloading the app from the app store compatible with your device's operating system. Pairing your mobile device may require you to access your email, depending on your security settings in Canopy. After downloading the app to your device, open the app to enter your credentials.
1. Tap Sign in.
2. Enter your Canopy credentials into the fields provided.
3. Tap Log in.
If you have two-factor authentication turned on, Canopy will send you a verification email at this point in the login process.
4. Tap Select a passcode.
- Type in your four-digit passcode on the number pad provided.
- Verify your passcode one more time.
5. If applicable, tap Turn on Biometric ID.
- Biometric ID will be based on either fingerprint or facial recognition, depending on your device.
- Tap Maybe Later to skip.
- Tap I understand to continue to Canopy.
6. Enter any necessary biometric ID information.
This can include fingerprint ID or facial recognition.
Verify Your Account for Mobile
1. Check your email account to complete the verification process.
2. In the email sent to you, click Verify Identity.
Canopy will direct your browser to a new tab.
3. Click Allow to authorize the device described in the Two-Factor Authentication window.
- Verify that the information listed in this window matches the information about your mobile device.
- Once you have authorized your device, it will automatically redirect and you will interact exclusively with the mobile app.
4. On your mobile device, tap Back to Canopy.
Complete the Login
After you have paired your Canopy account with your mobile device, logging into the mobile app is simple and efficient. The app automatically times out after two minutes, requiring you to re-authenticate using either your biometric ID or previously selected passcode.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Access to Contacts
- Licenses: Any
1. Open the Canopy app on your mobile device.
2. Enter the applicable passcode or biometric ID.