What's in this Article
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Teams
- Licenses: Any
For help creating a team, please follow the Create a New Team article.
Edit a Team
1. To get started editing a team, navigate to your Settings in Canopy.
2. Select Team members & Teams from the left-side column.
3. Click on the Teams tab.
4. Click on a relevant Team's Options menu in the top-right corner of the team's box.
5. Click Edit team from the pop-out menu.
6. Change the Team name as needed.
7. Using the Team members dropdown menu, change the Team's selected team members.
- You can search for team members using the provided search box.
- Selected team members are indicated with a green checkbox.
8. Click on the Update team button to save your changes.
Delete a Team
Teams can be deleted. Once deleted, all team members will be removed from the specified team. To get started, navigate to your Settings in Canopy.
1. Select Team members & Teams from the left-side column.
2. Click on the Teams tab.
3. Click on a relevant Team's Options menu in the top-right corner of the team's box.
4. Select Delete team from the pop-out menu.
You can click Undo in the toast message to restore the team.