odrive is a cloud-based storage platform where you can sync files from linked accounts such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. In order to integrate with odrive on Canopy, you must have an odrive account. The odrive integration provides a way for current odrive users to connect to Canopy through odrive's site. The Virtual Drive integration is a Canopy-branded product that is powered by odrive. The odrive integration is linked directly to the odrive website.
If any issues happen with odrive, please contact the odrive team at email@example.com.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Any
- Licenses: Any
1. Navigate to Settings.
2. Select Integrations.
3. Find the odrive tile and click Connect.
4. When the odrive homepage loads, select Sign in.
5. When the login screen populates, select Sign in with Canopy.
6. Enter your Canopy credentials and click Sign in.
7. A message will pop up asking if you would like to allow Canopy Virtual Drive to access your Canopy data. Select Allow.
Once you've selected Allow, odrive is all set up and you are ready to use the integration!