What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work; Generic Tasks
- Licenses: Workflow
Upload a File
You can add new or pre-existing files to a task in Canopy.
1. Click the Files tab in the Task Workspace and select Add a file.
2. Click New file.
3. In the File Inbox pop-up, select Upload.
This is where you are able to select the file from your computer.
4. Click Link to task.
The uploaded file is listed in the Files tab.
Add an Existing File
Add a pre-existing file to a task by clicking the Files tab in the Task Workspace.
1. Click Add a file on the right side of the Files section.
2. In the drop-down, select Existing file.
3. Select a file to attach to the task.
4. Click Choose.
The existing file is listed in the Files tab.
Upload/Add Files to a Subtask
1. Under the Work tab in the Task Workspace, click on the dropdown arrow in line with the desired subtask.
2. Select Add a tool.
3. From the list that pops up, select New file or Existing file.
Any files uploaded to a subtask will also populate in the Files tab.