What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Change Work Status
- Licenses: Document Management
Once an eSignature Request has been sent, a corresponding task is created in Canopy. To access the task, you must have sent an eSignature request first. To get started click View created task in the pop-up window on the eSign Request screen. Alternatively, you can search for the task by navigating to the Task list from the global navigation bar.
View and Update eSign Tasks
1. Select the applicable task.
The Edit eSign Request window will open.
2. Edit any relevant fields.
Options include Task name, Contact, Assignees, Due date, or Reminder.
3. The eSign file section will show you how many signers are added to this request as well as how many forms have been signed.
- When the client signs the file in the Client Portal, the task will automatically update to a status of Review.
- Click View to view your client's completed signature.
Please Note: You can also resend an eSign request in the Edit eSign request window! Simply locate the desired signer and select Resend. This sends another secure link to those who have not yet signed the document. You'll also be able to see when/if the request has been resent!