What's in this Article
Applicable Roles and Permissions
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Custom Branding
Using your firm's branding and color enhances your practice's Client Portal, emails, and invoices sent out from Canopy.
You can customize your branding color by either selecting from a set of pre-loaded choices or entering specific hex numbers.
Select a Custom Branding Color
1. Click on your profile on the global navigation bar and choose Settings from the pop-out menu.
2. Click Custom Branding.
3. Select a color from the available options.
For greater customization, you can click Custom to choose any hex-code color.
- Click and drag the color selector along the gradient scale, avoid choosing white as the color.
- Alternatively, copy and paste a hex # in the Color Code field.
- Click Select.
4. Click Save changes at the bottom of the Custom Branding screen to save your logo image.
If you prefer, you can start customizing your welcome message before saving your changes.