What's in this Article
Applicable Roles and Permissions
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Custom Branding
Using your firm's branding and color enhances your practice's Client Portal, emails, and invoices sent out from Canopy.
You can customize your branding color by either selecting from a set of pre-loaded choices or entering specific hex numbers.
Select a Custom Branding Color
1. Click on your profile on the global navigation bar and choose Settings from the pop-out menu.
2. Click Custom Branding.
3. Select a color from the available options.
- For greater customization, you can click Custom to choose any hex-code color.
- Click and drag the color selector along the gradient scale, avoid choosing white as the color.
- Alternatively, copy and paste a hex # in the Color Code field.
- Click Select.
4. Click Save changes at the bottom of the Custom Branding screen to save your logo image.
- If you prefer, you can start customizing your welcome message before saving your changes.