What's in this Article
Canopy users can edit tasks in the mobile app from either the Client Record or the Tasks tab.
Edit a Task From the Client Record
1. Navigate to a relevant client record and tap on the Tasks tab.
2. Tap on a relevant Task.
3. Change the Status or Priority by tapping on the associated dropdown menus.
Select from the available options to assign the Status or Priority.
4. Tap on the Options menu.
5. Choose Edit task.
6. Edit any necessary information fields.
7. Tap Save changes.
Edit a Task From the Tasks Tab
To get started, navigate to the Tasks tab. The app should open to the Tasks list automatically upon logging in.
1. Tap on a relevant Task or Subtask in the list.
Subtasks are indicated by the in-line Subtask icon .
2. Tap on the Options menu in the top-right corner.
3. Select Edit task.