The following are the methods for contacting customer support at Canopy.
Phone support is a premium feature for existing Canopy customers. If you already have a Canopy account, check the Support Center in your app.
Canopy Support is available via chat from 7am - 6pm MST on weekdays and will typically respond within a few minutes.
1. Click on Your profile in the global navigation bar.
2. Click Chat With Support.
3. Click Send us a message.
4. Type your message in the Send a message field and hit enter on your keyboard to start chatting with Canopy Support.
Canopy Support typically replies within 30 minutes. Send your email to email@example.com.
Follow these steps to discuss your cancellation request with an account manager:
1. Call the main number for Canopy and dial 3 for cancellations when prompted.
2. If a live representative is reached, explain the reason for the cancellation request.
- If all representatives are busy, leave a message and a support representative will reach out once available.
Accessing CPE Courses
Canopy offers a variety of courses for CE and CPE credit. To access these courses, visit Canopy's Courses page.
Resetting Your Password to the Canopy Escalation Ticket Portal
When dealing with technical issues, Canopy support agents might direct you to the Canopy Ticket Escalation Portal. This portal will allow Canopy's support team to follow the progress of your reported issue. Most Canopy users will already have an active ticket portal account and will need to reset the account's password in order to access their account. To get started, navigate to the Ticket Portal.
To view an escalation ticket, you must speak with a Canopy support agent first. When necessary, the support agent will create an escalated ticket and confirm your email associated with Canopy.
- To contact Canopy's support team, refer to the Contacting Canopy Customer Support article.
1. Click Forgot your password?.
2. Enter your email address associated with your Canopy login.
3. Click on the link sent to your email to confirm your new password.
- Once you have reset your password in your email, login to the Canopy Ticket Portal to view your tickets.
Please Note: If you don't see the reset email, try:
- Check your Spam/Junk folders for the password reset link.
- Wait for at least 1 hour to see if the email is delayed
- If you do not see the email after 1 hour reach out to your support representative to send you an activation email.