What's in this Article
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Custom Branding
- Licenses: CRM
Display names provide a way to show a client's preferred name while keeping their legal name on file. Display names can be toggled to show or hide on the Client Portal.
Toggle Display Names on the Client Portal
1. Navigate to your Settings in Canopy and select Custom Branding from the left-side column.
2. Scroll to Show Display Names on Client Portal.
3. Set the toggle to Green to show display names.
When a display name is not provided, your client's first and last name is shown instead.
4. Set the toggle to Grey to hide display names on the client portal.
- Display names are still internally available to practitioners and team members.
- The client's first name and last name will be shown on the client portal instead.