What's in this Article
This guide only applies to users who have purchased the Transcripts and Notices standalone module. If you have purchased any other modules in Canopy, please refer to the guides in the Transcripts or Notices folders on our Knowledge Base.
Archive a Notice From the Notice Workspace
1. Navigate to a relevant Notice Workspace.
2. Click on the Options menu.
3. Click Archive.
- Confirm this action by clicking Archive in the Archive notice? window that pops up.
- To restore an archived notice, click the Options menu on the Notices Dashboard.
- Select Archived notices.
- In the Archived notices window, click Move to active on the relevant notice.
- Click Done.
Archive a Notice From the Notices Dashboard
1. Click Notices on the global navigation bar.
2. Right-click on a relevant notice.
3. Select Archive from the pop-out menu.
Confirm this action by clicking Archive in the Archive notice? window that pops up.