Send an automatic notification about a due date or project milestone date to team members working on the same Task.
This automation rule is useful for situations where you'd like the team members assigned to the task you are working on to be notified as a due date or another important timeline is approaching. You can customize the duration before the team is notified.
What you'll need:
- a Task Date
- Team Members assigned on the Task
Make the Recipe
First, head to a standalone Task or Task Template where you'd like to make this rule.
- Select Add Automation
- Select Condition as When the task is approaching a date
- Enter a number of days (let’s go with 7)
- Then choose a date type (such as due date)
- Select Action as then send team member notification.
- Select a recipient as to all team members assigned to the task.
- Click Add Automation.
Now, a week before the due date, team members assigned to this task will receive a notification.