What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Access to the clients
- Licenses: Client Management
The client list can be filtered by a selection of Client attributes, Firm attributes, Business attributes, and Custom fields. After creating various filters, you can save the filters as tabs on the top of the client list to make finding specific clients even easier. This improved filter experience is similar to the current Tasks List filter experience. To get started, click Clients on the global navigation bar.
Add a Filter View on the Client List
1. Choose Client List on the slide-in panel.
2. Select an option to filter from any client list column.
For help on creating custom fields/columns in the Client List, refer to the Add a New Custom Field article.
- Each column will provide different filtering options. This article walks through creating and saving a filtered list by the Client Since column.
3. Select from the available options for your chosen filter type and click Apply.
Each filter option will have different values to select from.
4. After filtering any necessary columns, select Save x filter.
5. Click Save as new filter view.
6. Enter a title for your new filter view and then click Save.
7. The new filter view will populate in a new client list tab.
8. If needed, add more filters to the new filter view by selecting the desired filters and clicking Save x filter.