What's in this Article
Any client requests sent by your accountant can be completed from within the Client Portal App. Practitioners send client requests for you to upload documents and provide quick information regarding your taxes. Client requests show up on your To-do tab and are indicated by a clipboard icon.
Complete a Client Request on the Mobile App
1. First, log in to your Client Portal App.
To download the app for iOS and Android, click here!
2. Navigate to the To-do tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select a Client Request from the To-do list.
4. If applicable, review the notes or instructions provided by your accountant under the Details tab.
5. Select the Comments tab to review and send comments.
6. Click on the icon to add items to your comment.
From here, add items with Scan with camera, Add from photos, and Upload from Files.
7. To send a response, click on the icon.
8. Select the Files tab to review and add files.
Note: The Files tab in Client Requests is only available on the iOS app. We will release this feature on Android soon!
9. Tap the three stacked dots on a file to Share.
10. Attach files to the Client Request by selecting Add a file.
From here, add files by selecting Scan with camera, Add from photos, and Upload from Files.
11. Complete the client request by clicking on the Mark complete checkbox in the Details tab or under the three stacked dots in the top right.