What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Work
- Licenses: Workflow
You can send your drafted client requests in bulk to all clients with client portals. To get started, draft some client requests and click on Tasks on the global navigation bar.
Send Drafted Client Requests in Bulk
1. Select Tasks list from the secondary navigation slide-in.
2. Find and select any drafted client requests.
- You can select consecutive client requests by holding shift and clicking on two client requests.
- You can select separate client requests by holding CMD (macOS) or CTRL (Windows OS) and clicking on the relevant client requests.
Best Practice: This process works easiest if you create a filtered view for drafted client requests. Refer to the Filter the Task List article for help filtering the task list and refer to the Create New Filter Views on the Task List article for help creating a new filter view.
3. Right-click on the selected client requests.
4. Select Send client requests from the pop-out menu.
If you have selected anything other than Client Requests the Send client requests option will not be available.
5. Read through the information screen. Client requests can only be sent to clients who have been invited to the client portal.
6. Click Send.
Your bulk send activity will be listed in the Activity Log.