What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Manage Integrations
- Licenses: Client Management
Reminder: Zapier only performs automation with Canopy when working with adding and editing contacts.
Canopy can connect with Zapier to provide an even better experience with automated workflow. Once connected, when a condition is met in Canopy, then Zapier can tell other apps to carry out a certain action.
Integrate With Zapier
1. Navigate to Settings.
2. Click on Integrations.
3. Under Zapier, select Connect.
4. Login or Sign up within Zapier.
5. Select Connect Canopy to 5,000+ apps.
6. Within a new Zap, click on Choose account.
7. Next to Connect Canopy, select Sign in.
8. In the window pop-up, click Allow.
9. You will be prompted to choose your account.
Find and select your account listed in the drop-down, or choose to Connect a new account.
10. Click Continue.
11. Choose Test trigger.
12. When the test is successful, select Continue.
13. In the Action screen, choose an app for the action.
Built-in tools are also available for use.
14. After determining the action, click Continue.
15. With the desired account selected, click Continue.
16. If needed, fill out the fields and select Continue.
17. Choose from the options listed to either Test or Skip test.
In this demonstration, we chose Test & continue.