What's in this Article
All your accessible files store alphabetically on the Files tab. If some files are not visible, it may be because your accountant has revoked access. You can drag and drop files to upload them to your account. View, download, and sort files in your account as well.
Navigate the Files Tab
1. Click on the Files option on the left side of the home screen and search for a file name in the search box.
2. Click on the Filter icon to select a filtering option for the listed files.
- Options include: Sort A-Z, Sort Z-A, Sort newest to oldest, or Sort oldest to newest.
- By default, Files sort A-Z.
3. Click on the in-line checkbox to select a file.
- You can select multiple files by clicking each associated check box.
- With multiple files selected, click Download selected to download a zipped file.
4. Click on an individual file to open the file previewer.
If needed, click on the Print or Download icons in the top right corner.