CSED and Tolling Reports Available for Individual Clients:
The Reports view allows you to quickly look at the information contained in transcripts through a series of easy-to-read reports. This process can only be completed after requesting a client’s transcript. For more information on requesting a transcript, refer to the Request a Client Transcript article.
What's in this Article
- Review Transcripts Reports
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Transcripts
- Licenses: Transcripts & Notices
1. Click Files on the global navigation bar.
2. Choose Transcripts on the slide-in panel.
3. Click on the transcript you wish to view.
4. Click Reports in the left column.
5. Click on a report you wish to view. Options include:
Account Overview, CSED Calculations, Account Transactions, Penalties and Interest, and Notices Overview.
CSED and Tolling Reports Not Available for Business Clients: Our engineers are working hard to squash some bugs and get CSED and Tolling reports working for business clients. We anticipate rolling this out in the coming weeks.
6. On the Reports page, go to the Options menu and click the Download icon to download the selected report.
7. Click the Print icon to print the report.