What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Upload, Move, & Organize Files
- Licenses: Document Management
Once you install the Desktop Assistant onto your computer, you can upload files and documents directly into your Canopy account by printing to the Desktop Assistant.
- File Type: .bmp .csv .doc .docx .emf .eml .heic .htm .html .jp2 .jpeg .jpg .mkv .mov .mp4 .msg .ods .odt .png .ppt .pptx .rtf .tif .tiff .txt .wmv .xls .xlsm .xlsx .xod .xps
- Max File Size: 4.999342 GB
- Folders: Folders must be compressed or zipped. Unzipped folders will not be uploaded.
Upload Files With the Desktop Assistant
1. Click the Print icon on the needed document.
2. Select the Canopy printer driver as the Destination.
Note that your Print window and options may vary depending on your browser.
3. Click Print.
4. A prompt asks you to specify a File name, a Contact profile, and a folder path to store the file.
- You can choose an existing file path or create a new folder by clicking the New folder icon.
- Click Upload.
5. Click the Desktop Assistant icon to view the status of your upload.
6. Once the upload is complete, click View in Canopy.
You will see your uploaded document in the Canopy platform in the specified contact profile and folder path.