Once you have successfully installed the desktop assistant onto your computer, you will be able to upload files and documents directly into your Canopy account by printing to the desktop assistant. Pull up the file you wish to print to Canopy to get started.
What's in this Article
- Upload Files With the Desktop Assistant
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Upload, Move, & Organize Files
- Licenses: Document Management
1. Click the Print icon.
2. Select the Canopy printer driver as the Destination.
Note that your Print window and options may vary depending on your browser.
3. Click Print.
4. You will be prompted to specify a File name, a Contact profile, and a folder path to store the file.
- You can choose an existing file path or create a new folder by clicking the New folder icon.
- Click Upload.
5. Click the Desktop Assistant icon to view the status of your upload.
6. Once the upload is complete, click View in Canopy.
You will see your uploaded document in the Canopy platform in the specified contact profile and folder path.