What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Change Client Portal Visibility
- Licenses: Document Management
Any files stored in a Client's record are not automatically visible on their portal. You'll need to designate which files a client has access to share them. This ensures only the files your client needs to see populate their portal.
You can add clients' files via their client record, or via the Files tab on the global navigation bar.
Show Files on Your Client's Portal
1. Click on Contacts on the global navigation bar.
2. Search for and select a Contact.
3. Click on the Files tab in the client record.
4. Click on the Visible icon.
- A blue icon means that the file is visible in your client's portal.
- A grey icon means that the file is not visible in your client's portal.