What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Edit Files
- Licenses: Document Management
Best Practice: Fillable PDFs are a great way to send your own, custom organizer to clients. They can make changes directly within the Client Portal, and any changes they make are saved automatically and synced with the file stored on your account.
You can upload fillable PDF files to Canopy. You can fill out the PDF in Canopy and all of your changes will be saved automatically. You can also Send a Fillable PDF as a Client Request to a client, or add a fillable PDF to a Client Request Template to implement fillable PDFs into your practice. Upload a fillable PDF to Canopy by following the Upload a File to Canopy article.
Fill out a Fillable PDF | Practitioner
1. Navigate to a previously uploaded fillable PDF file in Canopy.
This file can be located in My Files, Internal Files, or Contact Files.
2. Double-click on the file to open the file previewer.
3. Click on each blue box and input the relevant information, as needed.
4. Click on the X icon to close the file. Your changes will be saved automatically.
5. Click on the Print or Download icons to print or download your updated file.
For help using the other file editing tools, please refer to the Annotate Files article on the knowledge base.