What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Contact Email
- Licenses: Client Management
You can preview and save files sent to you via email into Canopy without having to download the file to your computer.
Save Email Attachments
1. Navigate to a contact who previously sent an email attachment and select Communications on the Contact Profile.
2. Click on the attachment sent to you from the client.
3. Click on the Save to Canopy Files icon once in Preview mode.
4. Click Save here to save the file to the Contact Profile.
If needed, you can Create a new folder and Rename the attachment by clicking on the folder icon.
5. Click the Contact Name in the pop-up to navigate to the attachment location in Files.
- Alternatively, you can navigate to the attachment by selecting the Files tab on the Contact Profile screen.
- If needed, click the Download icon.
- If needed, click the Print icon.