What's in this Article
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Folder Templates
- Licenses: Document Management
In order to assign a folder template to contacts, you need to first create folder templates.
Create Folder Templates
1. Click the drop-down arrow in-line with your Canopy name, select Templates on the global navigation bar, and then select Folder.
2. Click Create New.
In the Create Folder Template window, enter a Template Name and Template Description.
3. Click Create new folder to start building your folder structure.
- Input a name for the folder.
- Press Enter on your keyboard to save.
4. To add a sub-folder, click the Add a folder icon in line with the desired parent folder.
5. Input a folder name and press Enter on your keyboard.
Folders can be renamed or deleted by clicking on the options menu in line with the applicable folder and selecting the necessary option.
6. Click on the Add folder icon in to add additional main folders to the template.
7. Click on a folder to view the folder's Permissions access.
8. Select which teams or team members to grant access to the selected folder.
Refer to the Assign Team Permissions to Folders article for more information on team folder access.