What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work
- Licenses: Workflow
Saved filter groups can be updated at any time by navigating to the saved filter group in Canopy.
Update Your Saved Filter Views
1. Navigate to the Task List and select a filter group from the Tasks navigation bar.
2. Click on a column header to apply a filter.
3. Click Apply Filter.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 as needed.
5. Click Save filter.
- The number of changes to be saved is displayed next to the Save filter text.
- You can also click Clear changes on the right side of the top bar to revert to the previously saved filter setup.