What's in this Article
The Canopy mobile app allows users to view, change the status, and add a note or file to a previously created task.
Manage a Task
1. Navigate to a contact profile and tap Tasks to view all tasks associated with the client.
Alternatively, you can select a Task from the Tasks List and go to Step 3.
2. Tap on a Task to open the task workspace and make any changes.
3. Tap on the Status dropdown menu to select an appropriate status.
Tap on the appropriate status to assign that status to the task.
4. Tap on the Priority dropdown to change the task's priority level.
Tap on the appropriate priority level. Options include Low, Medium, High, or No Priority.
5. On the task details page, tap on the Files tab to add a file to the task.
- Tap Add a File.
- Choose from the file upload options:
- Scan with camera: This will allow you to take a photo with your phone.
- Add from photos: This will allow you to select a photo from your phone's camera roll.
- Upload from Files: This will allow you to select a file from your phone's file directory.
6. Tap on the Notes tab to add a note to the task.
- Tap Add a Note.
- Input a note and select Done.
7. On the Subtasks tab, follow the same steps as above to change subtask details.
Tap Add subtask to add a subtask.