What's in this Article
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Account Management
- Licenses: Any
You can purchase additional licenses for your Canopy subscription directly within the Canopy's settings page. Only admin users with account management permissions are able to purchase, assign, and un-assign licenses from a user.
Purchase Product Licenses
1. Navigate to the Settings page on the global navigation bar and click Account Management on the left-side column.
2. Scroll to locate the add-on you would like to purchase more licenses for.
If you have not already purchased the applicable add-on for your account, you will need to contact Canopy's Support Team.
3. Click the in-line Purchase licenses link.
4. Input the number of additional licenses you would like to purchase.
- The window updates to show the annual cost for the additional licenses and the new annual cost for all licenses, including those you are currently purchasing.
- License rates are prorated depending on when your contract with Canopy started. You can determine this date by viewing your Next renewal date.
- If your account has a current Balance due, you must pay that balance before purchasing additional licenses.
5. Click Continue.
6. Verify your payment and purchase information and click Confirm and pay.
If you see a mistake with your purchase, please contact Canopy's Support Team.