What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Reply, and React to Comments
- Licenses: Client Management
Internal comment feeds can be shown on any email received in the global inbox. These feeds provide a way for you to:
- Communicate with team members
- Attach files
- Set up reminders
- Coordinate the work that needs to be completed for a client
Comments made on an email are visible on the comments tab of the global inbox.
Comment on an Email
1. To get started, click on Inbox on the global navigation bar.
2. Select an email to comment on.
3. Click on the Comments tab.
To open the comments feed, click directly on the Comments icon, or you can click anywhere on the associated tab located to the right of the email.
4. Input your comment in the provided text box.
Best Practice: Everyone likes a clean reading experience. Make sure to break up your comments into paragraphs, as needed. You can add line breaks to a single comment by pressing Shift + Return/Enter on your keyboard. Alternatively, you can send a new comment for each paragraph.
5. To mention a team member, type @ and start typing the team member's name.
Select a team member from the popup menu.
6. If needed, check the Mark Urgent checkbox.
- Marking a comment as urgent will add a red exclamation mark to the comment in the comment feed.
- All team members associated with the urgent comment will receive their preferred notification to tell them that an urgent comment was left on an email's comment feed.
7. Click on the Send icon to post your comment to the comment feed.
You can also post the comment by pressing Enter/Return on your keyboard.