What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Reply, and React to Comments
- Licenses: Client Management
The comments inbox allows you to view all comment feeds you have access to. It's like an email inbox, but for comments.
- Select a comment feed
- Comment on an email
- React to a comment
- Manage a comment feed's team members
- Search and filter to quickly find relevant comment feeds
For more Comment features, review the Comments Inbox articles.
Use the Comments Inbox
1. Click on Inbox on the global navigation bar.
2. Click on the Comments tab to open the comments inbox.
3. Select a comment feed from the list.
Each comment feed shows a preview of the most recent comment, the commenter's name and profile picture, the date of the most recent comment, and the client and email account associated with the comment feed.
4. Search for a comment feed using the provided search bar.
Searches look through the text of the comments. To find a comment based on the associated client, team member, date, or email, use the filter function explained in step 6.
5. Click the Sort icon to organize comments from Oldest to newest or Newest to oldest.
6. Click on the Filter icon to filter comments by Date, Contact, Team Member, or Email Account.
- Using the provided date boxes, select a start date or end date to filter comments to the specified timeframe.
- Search for a Contact to filter by in the Search for Contacts box.
- Search for a Team Member to filter by in the Search for team members or teams box.
- Select an email account to filter comments associated only with the selected email.
7. Click Save to apply the filters.
Reminder: To reset the filters you'll need to open the filter modal again and click Reset filters.
Send Files and Images in Comments
You can attach and send files and images on a comment thread from the email or comments inbox! For this walk-through, make sure you're in the Comments Inbox in Canopy.
1. Send files
- Under the text box, click the paperclip icon to select a new or existing file.
- After attaching the file, press the airplane icon to send.
- A sent file looks like this in the thread:
- Click on the hyperlinked file in the thread to open the attachment.
2. Send images
- Click the image icon to pull up your file explorer.
- Once an image is selected, click the airplane icon to send.
- The image appears in the comments thread so long as the arrow is clicked next to the image title. Click the arrow again to hide the image.
Canopy Tip: Have some fun and send GIFs between team members in the comments inbox!