What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Time
- Licenses: Time & Billing
The Saved filter status displays all saved time entries. Saved time entries can be edited, archived, or exported to a CSV file.
View Saved Time
1. To edit a saved time entry, click on the blue Duration value for a relevant time entry.
- Assign a Service Item, edit the Date, Time Spent, or Note, or apply the time entry to a Task in the edit window.
- Toggle the Billable switch to indicate whether you want to be able to bill the time entry.
- The Billable switch can only be activated when a contact is assigned to the time entry
- Click Update to save any changes.
2. To archive saved time entries, click on the checkbox in line with each applicable saved time entry.
- Click on the Archive icon to archive the selected time entries.
- The Archive icon is only visible after selecting time entries.
3. To export saved time entries to a CSV document, click on the Options menu.
Select Export CSV.
4. Click on any Contact listed in a time entry to view all time entries saved to the contact.
You need to click on the Contact to add time entries to an invoice.