As a tax practitioner, you may want to filter tasks by tax year or return type for quick access and easy reference. The best way to use this feature is to enter data in the Tax Year and Return Type fields when creating tasks.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work
- Licenses: Workflow
1. Click the Global + button in the black sidebar and select Create Task.
2. Fill in the necessary information for the task.
3. Switch on the Tax preparation fields option.
4. In the Tax year dropdown, select a year.
5. In the Return type dropdown, select a type.
6. Fill in the remaining information as needed, and select Create and manage or Create and close.