What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work
- Licenses: Workflow
You can filter tasks by tax year or return type for quick access and easy reference. The best way to use this feature is to enter data in the Tax Year and Return Type fields when creating tasks.
Add Tax Year and Return Type Fields to a Task
1. Click the Global + button in the black sidebar and select Create Task.
2. Fill in the necessary information for the task.
3. Switch on the Tax preparation fields option.
4. In the Tax year dropdown, select a year.
5. In the Return type dropdown, select a type.