What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Edit Personal Time Entries
- Licenses: Workflow, Time & Billing
The timer feature helps to easily record your time spent on a contact within the mobile app. The process is simple: select the timer feature, pick your contact, assign tasks/subtasks, and even add notes! Go ahead and do your work and when you are finished, follow the next steps to save the time entry.
Create a Timer
1. Within the Dashboard tab, select the blue + icon.
2. Select Timer.
3. Choose the contact for whom you would like to start a timer.
4. In the timer pop-up, choose the related Task.
5. If needed, choose a Subtask.
6. Add a Note if you choose.
7. Press Continue.
Once the timer window closes, you will be able to see all My active timers.
Save a Timer
1. From the Dashboard, tap the Contacts tab.
2. Select the desired contact.
3. Tap on the Timers icon on the top right side of the contact record.
4. On the in-line timer, tap on the three stacked dots.
5. Select Save.
6. Choose the applicable service under the Service drop-down.
7. Select the task in the Task drop-down.
8. If needed, select the associated Subtask.
9. If needed, add a Note.
10. Switch the Billable time option on or off.