What's in this Article
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Export Contacts
- Licenses: Client Management
Best Practice: If you are viewing the filtered list that you want to export, you can simply select the icon on the left to Export current list.
You can export your Canopy clients to a .CSV file for use elsewhere.
Export Client Lists From Canopy
1. Navigate to the Client List in Canopy and click on the Options menu.
2. Choose Export filtered list from the dropdown menu.
3. Select a list to export from the dropdown menu.
4. Click on the Export all visible and hidden columns box if needed.
5. Click Export.
Your clients will be downloaded to a .CSV file named CanopyClientsExport.csv.