What's in this Article
- Permission Set: Admin
- Permissions: Teams
- Licenses: Any
Team members can be assigned to specific teams, with different access and permissions in Canopy.
Best Practice: When you onboard new team members, you can add them to a specific team and have all of the team's permissions immediately apply to the new team member. No more sharing each file and folder with new team members one file at a time.
1. Go to your Settings in Canopy and click on the Team Organization in the left-side column.
2. Click on the Teams tab.
3. Click on the Create team button.
4. Enter a Team name in the provided text box.
5. Click on the Select team members search bar.
6. Click on each team member you want to add to the new team.
Selected team members are indicated with a green checkbox.
7. Click Done to close the team member selection.
8. Add a Team description if needed.
9. Select a color for the team.