What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Resolution Cases
- Licenses: CRM
The service assistant will guide you step-by-step by asking questions tailored to your case and providing the best possible outcome. You can’t enable the service assistant without first creating a Resolution Case.
Use the Service Assistant
1. On the global navigation bar, click Tasks and Resolution Cases.
2. Open a client's Resolution Case or create a new one.
For more information, refer to the Create a Resolution Case article.
3. Click Services.
4. Toggle each applicable service.
5. Click on a specific service listed in the left column to see the options available for that service.
For example, click on Penalty Abatement.
6. Click on Assistant.
The service assistant will open on the right side of the screen.
7. Click Get Started.
Answer the questions that are prompted.