What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Work
- Licenses: Workflow
Client requests can be created and sent in bulk using the client list in Canopy.
Create and Send Bulk Client Requests
1. To get started, click Clients on the global navigation bar.
2. Select Client list on the secondary menu.
3. Select contacts to create bulk client requests by clicking the in-line checkbox.
Best Practice: To speed up the selection process, we recommend Filtering the Client List to fit your needs and then clicking on the checkbox in the column headers to select all contacts in that filter group.
4. Click on the Bulk client requests icon in the top right corner.
5. Input a Request name for the client request.
6. As needed, click Template to select a client request template to apply.
7. The Client badge updates to show how many contacts were selected.
Any contacts that cannot be sent a client request are listed below the Client badge.
- Contacts who cannot be sent a client request will have the client request saved as a draft.
- Invite the Clients to the Client Portal here.
8. Change the Priority status.
9. Use the editing tools to write a Description.
10. Use the Assignee(s) dropdown to assign team members to the client requests.
11. In the Client due date box, select a due date using the date picker.
12. As needed, add a reminder to client requests.
13. As needed, choose to Add automation.
To learn more about automation, refer to this article!
14. Click Send now to send the bulk client request to the selected contacts.
Alternatively, click Save as draft to save the bulk client requests as a draft.