The file preview screen allows you to preview any file in Canopy, zoom and pan around the file, search the file's text, and print, download, or make the file visible to clients. To get started, navigate to a file in Canopy.
Any file can be uploaded to Canopy, however, only the following file types can be viewed in Canopy's file previewer: .bmp .csv .doc .docx .emf .eml .heic .htm .html .jp2 .jpeg .jpg .msg .ods .odt .png .ppt .pptx .rtf .tif .tiff .txt .xls .xlsm .xlsx .xod .xps
What's in this Article
- Preview a File
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Contact Files; Internal Files
- Licenses: Document Management
1. To zoom in or out on a file, click on the Zoom percentage dropdown.
- Select an applicable percentage.
- Alternatively, you can click on the plus or minus icons to zoom in or out.
2. To pan around the file, click on the Hand icon.
Click and drag your cursor to pan around the document.
3. Click on the Search icon to search the document's text.
4. Click the Download icon to download the file to your computer.
5. Click the Client icon to make the file visible to your client.
6. Click the Print icon to print the file.