What's in this Article
The file preview screen allows you to preview files in Canopy, zoom, and pan around the file, search the file's text, and print, download, or make the file visible to clients.
- File Type: .bmp .csv .doc .docx .emf .eml .heic .htm .html .jp2 .jpeg .jpg .mkv .mov .mp4 .msg .ods .odt .pdf .png .ppt .pptx .rtf .tif .tiff .txt .xls .xlsm .xlsx .xod .xps
- Max File Size: 4.999342 GB
- Folders: Folders must be compressed or zipped. Unzipped folders will not be uploaded.
Preview a File
1. Navigate to a file and zoom in or out on a file by clicking on the Zoom percentage dropdown.
- Select an applicable percentage.
- Alternatively, you can click on the plus or minus icons to zoom in or out.
2. To pan around the file, click on the Hand icon.
Click and drag your cursor to pan around the document.