What's in this Article
The Mobile Tasks List is your hub for managing all your tasks, subtasks, and client requests on the go.
Manage the Mobile Tasks List
1. Tap on the Tasks dropdown in the top-left corner to change task views.
- You can choose to show All tasks or Active tasks. Selecting Active tasks will hide all completed and archived tasks from the mobile dashboard.
- All of your saved Filter Groups can also be selected from this menu.
2. Hide subtasks by tapping the filter icon.
Tap Hide subtasks.
3. Tap on a listed task or subtask to open the respective task workspace.
Subtasks are identified by the in-line subtask icon.
4. Create a new Task, Send a Client Request, or Timer by tapping the Global Add Button.