What's in this Article
- File Type: .bmp .csv .doc .docx .emf .eml .heic .htm .html .jp2 .jpeg .jpg .mkv .mov .mp4 .msg .ods .odt .png .ppt .pptx .rtf .tif .tiff .txt .wmv .xls .xlsm .xlsx .xod .xps
- Max File Size: 4.999342 GB
- Folders: Folders must be compressed or zipped. Unzipped folders will not be uploaded.
You can upload files quickly and easily from directly within the Client Portal Mobile App.
Upload a File on the Client Portal App
1. Log in to the Client Portal App on your mobile device and tap on the Files tab.
2. Tap Add a file.
3. Choose from the available file upload options.
- Options include: Scan with camera, Add from photos, or Upload from files.
- For information about scanning a file, please refer to the linked guide.
4. Tap files to add them to the selection.
5. Tap Open to upload the files.
Uploaded files use the same name as those stored on your phone.