What's in this Article
Your practitioner may send you a Client Survey to get information. You can find Client Surveys on the To-do list on your client portal. Client Surveys have an icon of a clipboard with a checkmark .
Complete a Client Survey
1. Log in to your Client Portal and click on the To-do tab.
2. Locate a Client Survey.
Surveys have this icon .
3. Read any instructions provided by your accountant and click Open Survey.
4. Complete the information fields on the page and click Next section to continue.
Use Tool Tips: Hover your mouse over the tooltip icon to view a more detailed explanation of questions.
5. Continue filling out fields in each section.
- Personal profile
- Personal assets
- Income, Expenses
- Miscellaneous items
- Submit to practitioner
6. If needed, return to completely fill all sections.
If you have left any other sections blank, you'll see a prompt to finish them before you submit your survey.
7. Click Submit.
- The You're all done! screen loads once your survey sends.
- Click Back to return to the home screen when you finished.