What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Engagements
- Licenses: CRM
Compatibility: Folders must be zipped or compressed before uploading to Canopy. Unzipped folders will not be uploaded.
You can upload a folder to a contact’s folder in Canopy, the Internal Files screen, or the My Files screen. In order to upload a folder to Canopy, you need to compress or zip the folder on your computer first.
Upload a Folder to Canopy
1. Click Files on the global navigation bar and select an upload location.
- Click My Files to upload a folder only accessible to you.
- Click Internal Files to upload a folder only accessible to you and your team members.
- On the Contact Files page, double-click on a specific contact's folder to upload a folder to that contact's files. This folder is accessible to those who have permission to access the specific client’s files.
2. Click the Options menu icon.
3. Choose Upload a folder.
The How to upload folders popup includes basic instructions on how to continue the upload process.
4. Click and drag the zip file folder to the Upload a Folder popup.
The zipped file will load onto the selected files page.
5. Right-click the zipped file.
6. Select Unzip.
- The folder will now load normally in Canopy.
- Double-click the folder to view the files stored in it.