Folder templates can be edited at any time. Edited folder templates will not update any pre-existing folder templates that have already been applied to a client(s).
What's in this Article
- Edit Folder Templates
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Folder Templates
- Licenses: Document Management
1. Click Templates on the global navigation bar and then select Folder.
2. Click the Edit icon in line with a created folder template.
- Update any applicable fields in the template.
- Click the Add a Folder icon in line with an existing folder name to add a new subfolder.
- For more information on adding folders, review the Create Folder Template article.
4. When finished, click Save changes.