What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Archive Files
- Licenses: Document Management
Folders can be archived to clean up your workspace and remove folders no longer needed. Archiving a folder will also archive all of the files in the folder.
To get started, click Contacts on the global navigation bar. Search for a contact on the slide-in menu, or continue to the Contacts List to select a contact.
Archive a File or Folder
1. Select the file or folder you wish to archive.
Search for the file by typing the name in the Quickly find a file or folder search bar.
2. Right-click the file.
3. Choose Archive.
The archived file will no longer display on the screen.
Delete an Archived File
1. Select the three stacked dots on the top right-hand side.
2. Click View archived files.