What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work
- Licenses: CRM
Date, Priority, and Assignee fields can be edited in-line on the tasks tab of the client record. To get started.
Edit Task Information on the Client Record
1. Navigate to a client's record and click on the Tasks tab in the contact profile.
2. Hide or show subtasks by clicking the associated link in the top right corner of the Tasks boxes.
3. Click on the Assignee(s) field to add or remove assignees.
Roles in Workflow are only available on the Pro Tier of Canopy. Learn more about Teams & Roles here!
4. Click on the Date field to change the associated date.
The Date field can only be edited if a date has already been assigned to the task or subtask.