What's in this Article
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Bulk Email
- Licenses: Client Management
Keep track of who sent bulk emails and when with a review of your bulk email history. If a bulk email was sent in error, you can also stop an email while it is in progress.
Find Bulk Email History
Keep in mind that only an Admin user of Canopy can access bulk email history. You can access the bulk email history in your account settings or by following the steps listed below.
1. On the Client List, click the More Options icon on the right side of the screen.
A menu will drop down.
2. Click View Bulk Emails.
Your Bulk Email History screen will load.
3. Alternatively, you can navigate to your Settings page in Canopy.
4. Click Email & Calendar on the left-side column.
5. Click Bulk Email History on the dropdown menu.
Review Bulk Email History Details
The Bulk Email History screen will show you a complete history of the bulk emails sent from Canopy.
1. Click on an email to view details.
2. On the Sent Email screen, you will see details of the bulk email including:
- Date sent.
- Number of Clients the email was sent to.
- Percentage of clients who have Opened or Replied to the message.
3. Click Preview Email.
A preview of the email you sent will display in a pop-up window. Click the X in the top right corner to close the preview window.