What's in this Article
Applicable Roles and Permissions
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Custom Branding
Your customized logo image appears on the login page of your Client Portal and in the portal itself. Additionally, you can include logo images in emails and invoices sent from Canopy.
Customize Your Logo Image
1. Click on your profile on the global navigation bar and choose Settings on the pop-out menu.
2. Click Custom Branding.
3. Click Upload New below Logo Image box.
Only the following file types are supported: .jpg, .jpeg, and .png.
The maximum file size for a logo image is 500 KB.
In all areas of the app:
- If the image is smaller than 156px wide x 56px high, it will be stretched to fit those minimum dimensions.
- If the image is larger than 320px wide x 64px high, your image will be scaled down to those maximum dimensions.
On the Client Portal Navigation Bar:
- Images larger than 260px wide x 64px high will be scaled down.
4. Check the Use logo on invoices checkbox to include your image on all outgoing invoices.
- Click Remove to remove the image.