What's in this Article
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Team Member Salary
- Licenses: CRM
A team member's hourly rate and total salary can be set within the settings to help understand your firm's internal costs.
Set Internal Cost Rates for Team Members
1. Navigate to your Settings in Canopy and, on your own Profile, input either a Salary or an Hourly Rate.
- The other box will automatically update to reflect the changes made to Salary or Hourly Rate.
- Click Save Changes to save the changes to your profile.
2. Click on Team Organization in the left-side column.
3. Click on a Name to view the User's profile.
4. Input either a Salary or an Hourly Rate on their profile.
The other box will automatically update to reflect the changes made to the Salary or Hourly Rate.