Release Notes for July & August 2022
These release notes are updated in real-time to give you an overview of Canopy's latest feature releases and bug fixes.
- This feature supplies the ability to toggle between your firms without having to sign out of your account and back in again.
Attach images/GIFs/files to comment feed
- This feature provides the means to send important info to your teammates through the comment feed.
Comment feed jumping
- Save the headache of scrolling by selecting a date in a comment feed to jump back to past sections of the thread.
Edit subtasks when creating a one-off task
- The option to edit subtasks within the creation window of a one-off task is available again when creating a task from the Global + button.
Authentication switch to 6-digit code sent to email
- When signing into your Canopy account, a 6-digit code is delivered to your email.
Time & Billing
Printable WIP reports
- There is now an option to print WIP reports.
Global letter generator and improved tools
- A new and improved letter generator allows users to manipulate and customize their letters in a more efficient way. The layout is similar to other document programs like Google Docs and MS Word.
- Use the editing tools to create and format your letter as needed.
QBO sync of class/location/category
- This feature helps greatly by providing more detailed and precise reporting for users while gaining more insight into your sales and inventory.
QBO invoice sync retry with improved error handling
- If an automatic retry of an invoice sync does not work, you are able to see what is causing the error and manually retry the sync to QBO.
QBO two-way sync for service items
- Service items created in Canopy can sync to QBO and vice versa.
- The capability to work faster with fillable PDFs for both the portal and Canopy apps is live!
- Fillable PDFs load faster and are much more robust against connectivity issues. In addition to this improved experience, practitioners are blocked from using bad characters when creating file names.